Wednesday, January 14, 2009

bad habits and ex-boyfriends

procrastination is haunting me these days. too much time checking emails and forums. not enough being productive. i am thankful my work gives me the flexibility, but perhaps it is a little too much at this time.

the other thing on my mind lately is exes. the first one i am glad i didn't resume contact with although things still remind me of him. the second one i ran across online. his flicker page reminded me of his artistry, his humor, his sense of adventure and being at home in the world. it made me very thankful for all he had taught me. for a while i couldn't remember why i wasn't still in love with him. i think it has something to do with a lack of commitment to the relationship. but at the same time i ache to show my husband how he reminds me of 2's good parts and show him those parts that have made me who i am now. but i can't because i know firsthand from 1 how much that would hurt.

No comments: