Sunday, February 8, 2009

rhythm and movement

the past couple of days have been overflowing with things to be grateful for.
thursday we had tai chi class which relaxed me and made me feel like i was starting to put some things right with me and my body.
friday the resolution of a major stress at work. then i got the official promotion (and increased pay) to match the work i have been doing the past six months and reviews to say i've been doing it well.
Saturday i slept in then had a drumming class that just woke up something magical in me. i loved it, the community and i was totally in the zone. will i buy myself a drum and continue at home?
then i had dancing in the evening. it pushed me harder and was more enjoyable than my usual martial arts workout. too bad it is not a long term option.
then the church service on Sunday where the reading was on needing to be of use even if the task is mundane. followed by lunch and a sewing class that just opened a long dormant creative side.
and all throughout my husband has been very wonderful to me. i've probably gotten to the point of annoying him because i've said so too much.
the best part is that i get to do it again next week and many more. this winter is set to be very inspiring.
even my business trip is turning out to let me visit my parents tomorrow evening if only for a little while.
life has been good lately.

No comments: